- Make sure everything that needs to be packed is at one place.
- There should be no gaps in the boxes. Any small gap or should be filled with small items.
- The maximum weight of the packages should not be more than 50 pounds.
- The small items are supposed to be packed is smaller boxes. All the boxes should be labeled.
- Make sure to create a list of all the goods you’re packing to ensure that no valuable goes missing.
Contact Us: +91-9936560666, 09455942111, 09838873666, 0522-3294710
Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The furniture should not be harmed in the process of packaging. Tape the drawers of dressing tables and wardrobe with the stuff inside them in order to keep the furniture and belongings safe.
- Very important and expensive belongings should be kept in a separate box. Make sure you carry that particular box with you during transportation.
- All the important documents and papers should be kept with you. Do not hand over such important belongings to the transportation company.
- All the similar items should be packed together to prevent confusion while unpacking. Make sure the things required for reassembling the furniture are packed with the furniture itself.
- Give responsibility of particular kinds of goods to each member of your family so that everything from that particular category is packed carefully.